3Nights/4Days City Break
Day 1: Arrive Rome
Arrive Rome, The Eternal City – a city steeped in history, vibrantly alive, and exciting and absolutely unique. Upon arrival in Rome, you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Rome
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a City tour of Rome. Explore Rome at your own pace on an extensive hop on hop off itinerary through the heart of Rome. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. During the tour you can choose the option to discover part of the itinerary by a cruise on the Tiber river. You can start the cruise from Isola Tiberina (embark at: Calata degli Anguillara) and proceed up to Ponte Sant`Angelo. Then, you can choose to continue by Open bus for the rest of the route. A recorded commentary in 7 languages via headhones will be at your disposal. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Rome
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure or take an optional tour of the Vatican City. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Depart Rome
This morning after breakfast, proceed on your own to the airport / train station for your flight / train back home or onward destination.
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Rome
- 03 breakfast at the hotel
- City Tour of Rome
- Transfer from the airport to hotel by coach
- International Airfare with Airport Taxes
- Visa cost
- Medical Insurance
- Any meals not specified above
- Any items of personal nature such as tips, Porterages, laundry, telephone bills, minibar etc
- Anything not mentioned in the “Includes column”.
- Minimum 2 pax traveling together
- Rates are per person and subject to currency fluctuations.
- All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Surcharges apply on Block out dates, Fairs, Exhibition, Weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), National & Public Holidays.
Price Details in Rupees
|PARTICULARS||*** STAR||**** STAR||***** STAR|
|HOTEL NAME||San Remo||Best Western universelo||Boscolo Exedra|