7Nights/8Days City Break
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Arrive Nairobi and transfer to the hotel. The day is free to explore the bustling city on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Nairobi – Amboseli
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to the Amboseli National Park. Arrive in time for lunch. Enjoy the afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight stay at the lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli
Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives in Amboseli National park. All meals and overnight stay at the lodge.
Day 4: Amboseli – Tree Hotel
Breakfast at the lodge. Morning drive to Nairobi for lunch at an Indian Restaurant. After lunch continue drive to Nyeri, a small but fast growing town in the heart of the coffee growing and dairy farming area in the so-called former White Highlands of Kenya. The tour leaves for a tree hotel where the evening is spent watching succession of animals that emerge from the forest and descend on floodlit water hole and salt lick, scuffling and jostling for a good vantage position. At night if you want to remain awake and watch the show-the Elephants may engage in a show of strength with each other but even they would be reluctant to challenge the rhino. The herbivores keep their distance from these two competitors. Dinner and overnight at Mountain Lodge or Treetops Lodge – a Tree hotel.
Day 5: Tree Hotel – Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast drive via Nyahururu (Thompson`s Falls) at an altitude of 7,738 feet to Lake Nakuru. The falls are named after the Scots explorer Joseph Thompson who was the first European to discover the falls in 1884. Then comes the descent into the Rift Valley to Lake Nakuru National park for lunch at one of the hotels. An afternoon drive in the park to enjoy the sight of pelicans bathing in the fresh water streams which terminate in Lake Nakuru. This park is truly a bird watchers paradise. All meals and overnight stay at the lodge.
Day 6: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
After breakfast, proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve arriving at the lodge in time for lunch. Embark on a game drive in the afternoon. You can spot Lions, Rhinos, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffe, Wildebeests, Zebras, Buffalo, Warthogs, Hyenas, and Jackals, Wild dogs, Leopard and a variety of antelopes. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at the lodge. Overnight stay at the lodge.
Day 7: Masai Mara
Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives at Masai Mara. You can choose to visit local Masai Village on your own during the day. All meals and overnight stay at the lodge. Day 8: Depart Nairobi
After breakfast, depart for Nairobi arriving into the city early afternoon. Transfer to the airport for flight back home or onward destination.
- Meet-and-greet services
- Accommodation in Nairobi on bed and breakfast
- Accommodation at Amboseli for 2 nights with all meals
- Accommodation at Tree Hotel Nyeri for 1 night with breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation at Lake Nakuru for 1 night with all meals
- Accommodation at Masai Mara for 2 nights with all meals
- Accommodation during the safari on full board basis
- Ground transportation in a safari tour van
- Game drives
- Park entrance fees (Note: Please note that for next year current park entrance fees have been used. The fees may go up next year)
- Transport on private basis
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- International airfare with airport taxes
- Any other domestic flights unless specified above
- Visa fees US$ 25 per passport holder for entry into Kenya, international departure tax of US$ 20 per person unless included in international ticket. The visa for children under the age of 16 years is free
- It is mandatory for all tourists returning to India from Kenya to be in possession of a valid yellow fever certificate
- Incidental tips/gratuities to hotels/lodge staff (budget approximately US$ 4.00 – US$ 7.00 per person per day)
- Any item (s) of personal nature i.e. tobacco, porter age, laundry, tips, minibar and drinks etc
- Medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the “Includes Column”
- Minimum 2 pax traveling together
- Rates are per person and subject to currency fluctuations.
- All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Surcharges apply on Block out dates, Fairs, Exhibition, Weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), National & Public Holidays.
Price Details in Rupees
|Nairobi||Sentrim Boulevard||Sarova Pacificic||Sarova Stanley towers|
|Amboseli||Amboseli||Amboseli Sopa||Amboseli Serena|
|Tree tops||Ark||Ark||Mountain lodge|
|Lake Nakuru||Lake Nakuru Lodge||Lake Nakuru Lodge||Sarova Lion|
|Masai Mara||Sentrium Mara||Mara keekorok||Mara Sarova|