Summer Holidays with Golf Breaks!
Lifetime Newzealand (14nights/15days)
Autumn can be the most tempting time to visit New Zealand – a season when settled weather and golden landscapes create the perfect setting for Golfing and outdoor activities, the scenery is enough to wear out your camera. The sun is bright and the air is warm. The sky is clear and the possibilities are endless.
Autumn is the time to set your aperture wide and enliven your perception on the world around you, Newzealand style. Make it a family vacation join hands with another family to make it a group of Minimum Ten adults and have the vacation of a lifetime with five rounds of golf at the below mentioned golf courses and touring around Newzealand in a coach on half board basis.
We can tailor make the two weeks itinerary on half board basis in a private coach visiting and staying in 4 to 5 star hotels in Arrowtown, Mount cook, Rotorua, Naples, Wellington, Hammer springs, Blenheim, Marlborough and Auckland including few Indian dinners and sightseeing apart from golfing at the following courses.
Price starts from Rupees 348000 p.p. on twin sharing basis (subject to Minimum group size of ten)
Return Economy class air fare to Auckland from Mumbai.
- Private coach transport with experienced driver/guide
- 13 nights twin share accommodation in 3.5 to 5 star hotels
- 13 full hotel breakfasts
- 1 specialty breakfast
- Vineyard lunch and wine tasting
- Moa brewery tasting
- Interisland ferry crossing
- Lake Wakatipu dinner cruise
- 10 hotel/local restaurant dinners (please note: Indian is a common cuisine in NZ)
- Dinner at Sky Tower
- Maori hangi/dinner and concert in Rotorua
- Domestic air travel and coach transfers including interislander ferry.
- Local sightseeing tours
- Courses include green fees, club hires and cart feess.