3Nights/4Days City Break
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Arrive Bangkok. You will be met and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Bangkok
After breakfast, proceed for a panoramic City and Temple tour of Bangkok. Thailand has over 26,000 temples or Wats. This tour brings you the most distinguished temples in Bangkok: Wat Trimitr, the temple of the Golden Buddha – the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons; Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha – the largest and oldest in Bangkok. In the evening, we recommend an optional tour to Siam Niramit; Siam Niramit showcases the classical Thai literature, costumes and folklore. Spectacular performance of Thailand`s art and cultural heritage by 150 performers, over 500 costumes will keep you spellbound. See the Journey Back to the history, Journey Beyond imagination and Journey through Joyous Festivals. A not to miss on your visit to Bangkok! Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel. The day is free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Depart Bangkok
After breakfast, you will be met and transferred to airport to board your flight back home or onward destination.
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Bangkok
- 03 breakfast at the hotel.
- Half day city tour
- Arrival/Departure transfers
- International Airfare with Airport Taxes
- Visa cost
- Medical Insurance
- Any meals not specified above
- Any items of personal nature such as tips, Porterages, laundry, telephone bills, minibar etc
- Anything not mentioned in the “Includes column”.
- Minimum 2 pax traveling together
- Rates are per person and subject to currency fluctuations.
- All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Surcharges apply on Block out dates, Fairs, Exhibition, Weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), National & Public Holidays.
Price Details in Rupees
|PARTICULARS||*** STAR||**** STAR||***** STAR|
|HOTEL NAME||All seasons Bangkok Siam||Amari Atrium||Centara Grand|